We developed an iOS application called “My Wellness Log Pro” for Dr. Kashyap Trivedi. Here’s the client’s description of the application:
This application was inspired by a patient of mine who would use smiley faces to indicate how she was doing every day. She would bring in this log every time she saw me and it would help us figure out if the treatments we were trying made her feel better. This app can be used by anyone to easily track how they are feeling overall or for particular symptom over time. It can also be used by health care professionals to get a sense of how their patient is progressing.
Includes the functionality of the Lite version, PLUS much more:
– Label individual symptoms to track them separately
– Can add notes for each log (i.e. when you started a medication, something you ate which triggered a symptom)
– Can enter as many logs as you would like on a given day. The chart function will calculate what percentage of the logs have been good, okay or bad
– Back-log entries if you have forgotten to enter them
– Export one or all of the symptoms you are tracking to a PDF which can be Air-Printed or e-mailed
I hope you enjoy My Wellness Log!