We developed an application called “Hormone Horoscope” for Gabrielle Lichterman. Here’s the client’s description of the application:
The Hormone Horoscope “Lite” App from Hormonology® founder Gabrielle Lichterman is the world’s only menstrual cycle tracker that also gives you the daily Hormone Horoscope®—a first-of-its-kind horoscope that reveals what your day will be like based solely on the ups and downs of the hormones in your monthly cycle. It’s the newest, most accurate way to predict your day and plan your life!
Combining the convenience of a menstrual cycle tracker with the science of the daily Hormone Horoscope, you’ll be able to find out what to expect from your…
- Romantic life
- Shopping habits
And much more!
WHO THE HORMONE HOROSCOPE “LITE” APP IS FOR
- Women who have healthy monthly menstrual cycles
- Women with monthly cycles lasting anywhere from 22 to 49 days
- Women with natural hormones
The Hormone Horoscope “Lite” App is not for women who are menopausal, who do not get a regular period, who are taking hormone medications or who have a health disorder that impacts their hormones.
This app is not intended in any way to help users avoid pregnancy or become pregnant.
WHAT YOU GET IN THE HORMONE HOROSCOPE “LITE” APP
- An easy-to-use menstrual cycle tracker that shows you where you are in your current monthly cycle
- A traditional month/day calendar that shows you where you’ll be in your current cycle based on the date—so you can know what your day will be like days or weeks in the future
- The daily Hormone Horoscope that predicts your mood, energy, romantic life, shopping habits and more based on where you are in your cycle
- The ability to input and store your own notes on each day of your cycle so you can record and track personal cycle-related changes
- Study-proven tips for making every day of your cycle better, including how to reduce premenstrual symptoms, ease menstrual cramps, boost energy and improve sleep
HOW TO SET UP THE HORMONE HOROSCOPE “LITE” APP
Setting up the app takes just two easy steps:
1. Input the number of days in your typical cycle. (If you’re not sure how long your cycle is, select 28. If your cycle varies in length, input the length of your last cycle.)
2. Input the current day you’re on in your cycle. The first day of your most recent period is Day 1 and you count from there. (So, if your most recent period started three days ago, today would be Day 3. If your most recent period started 14 days ago, today would be Day 14. And so on.)
That’s it! The app will now automatically track where you are in your monthly cycle in the Cycle Calendar. And you can read your daily Hormone Horoscope to find out what you can expect from your day.
HOW THE HORMONE HOROSCOPE “LITE” CAN BENEFIT YOU
The Hormone Horoscope “Lite” App reveals the outcome of your day based on where you are in your monthly cycle based on how your hormones are impacting you. This means you can use it to…
- Schedule activities to match your moods, energy and interests
- Pinpoint your most energetic cycle days
- Take advantage of your most creative cycle days
- Find out the best cycle days for romance
- Plan your vacations around your cycle
- And much more!
ABOUT HORMONOLOGY FOUNDER GABRIELLE LICHTERMAN
Gabrielle Lichterman is a women’s health and lifestyle journalist who’s written thousands of articles about hormones and other women’s health issues for over 15 years. Her work has been published in dozens of major publications worldwide including Girls’ Life, CosmoGIRL, Cosmopolitan, Glamour, Marie Claire, New York Daily News and Woman’s World.
Gabrielle started developing Hormonology in 1999 and published her first book, 28 Days: What Your Cycle Reveals about Your Love Life, Moods and Potential, in 2005.
You can learn more about Gabrielle and her latest books, apps and videos at MyHormonology.com.
Find out more about Hormonology and the Hormone Horoscope at MyHormonology.com!
Here’s what Gabrielle said about our work:
“I’d recommend SymonsSoftware to anyone looking to create a mobile app for iOS or Android. Ken and Jerry took the rough sketch of what I wanted and turned into an easy-to-use, sleek, beautiful app I was 100% happy with. Ken was fast to reply anytime I had a question and they were unbelievably patient and accommodating. I look forward to hiring SymonsSoftware for my future apps! ”
Gabrielle asked us to do an update of the Hormone Horoscope app. Here’s what she said about our work:
“So glad I found SymonsSoftware. Extremely satisfied with Ken and Jerry’s professionalism, talent, workmanship, ability to stick to a deadline, flexibility and communication every step of the way. Wonderful team. You can’t go wrong. I will definitely be hiring them for all future apps.”